Professional life coach
“The time to think big, and really have an impact in this world, IS NOW.“
Who is Leonie du Preez?
- Professional Life Coach (Milpark Business School 2010)
- Qualified Strength Coach (Strength Institute)
- Qualified HBDI Facilitator
- 10 Years of Life Coaching experience
- 16 Years of Facilitation, Group Coaching and Team Building
- AEE, Member of the Association for Experiential Education
- BA Human Movement Science 3-year Degree – North West University
- Honors in Adventure Therapy – Cum Laude Student – North West University
- Completed 10 peaks in 10 days – Drakensberg KZN Physical Challenge
- Attended the Journey, St Albans College, 23 days in the wilderness
- Bush School Teacher – Pretoria Boys High School
Coaching Atterbury Trust Bursary students since 2011
Gro Life Coaching is celebrating 10 years this year – established in 2010!
I am excited to share the GRO story with you.
I want PEOPLE to GRO. GOALS REALITIES OPPORTUNITIES.
Within us all there is greatness, and my passion is for us to discover who you are!
You were created by God for God!
If we align ourselves to a greater purpose, then we will surely GRO.
My passion is to help you to GRO.
The time to think big, and really have an impact in this world, IS NOW.
The Gro Life list of clients.
What is the GRO LIFE COACHING process like?
Complete the form below, and we will confirm a session.
A session is usually 90 minutes. | We recommend 3 sessions.
Office location: Lynnwood, Pretoria East, and remotely on ZOOM/Teams. Everywhere.